You are here: Home » Events » Uncategorized » 12 October 2013 – Free healthy lifestyle program coming to Newport...
Coming to Newport in October 2013
For cancer survivors, carers, partners & family.
Hear, Learn, Share, Practice
- Six face to face group sessions held weekly and co-facilitated by a Dietitian and an Exercise Physiologist.
- Hear nutritional recommendations to help make better food choices.
- Learn to decipher and understand food labels.
- Share cooking methods and menu ideas to make healthier meals.
- Find out how to improve your fitness, muscle strength and stamina.
- Reduce fatigue, nausea, pain and anxiety by doing the right mix of exercise.
- Get motivated & empowered to improve your lifestyle behaviours in a sustainable way.
- Practice the skills and knowledge which are built from Session 1 through to Session 6.
Commencing Saturday 12 October 2013
Held over six Saturdays, 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Phone: 1300 360 541 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations Essential – Limited Places